Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mission: Keep Your Smile



“Smile, your beautiful in all possible ways. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

        Hi, my name is Lexa Moon, and I would like to introduce you to “Mission: Keep Your Smile.” My purpose for this Mission is to make everyone in this world feel accepted as they are and as they choose to be. As a survivor of bulling and hate, this project means a great deal to me.

        For most of my middle school experience, I was bullied for identifying as a homosexual. I was persecuted in the halls of my school, on my social media accounts, and even, in my home. I was not socially accepted by a lot of my class mates, teachers, neighbors, and even friends and family. I felt unwanted and like a waste of space. I was on the verge of chronic depression, when one of my best friends, who stayed and helped me shake off a lot of the hate, had me listen to a song entitled “Born this Way,” by a very socially unaccepted artist, Lady Gaga. The lyrics made me realize how I shouldn’t pay attention to what others have to say about me because I am perfect just the way I am. This is who I am, I am perfectly happy with it, and no one can tell me otherwise. Well, this mission has one sole purpose, to spread the word that you can, “Smile, your beautiful in all possible ways. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!” This is our message, and we, as a team, want to spread this message to the world.

I’ve started this blog to get my message out into the world. This is how you can help with this cause.
    · Share the link to this blog on other social media outlets.
    · Spread the word about this cause with your friends and family.
    · Film yourself telling someone on the street how beautiful they are post it to social media using         the hashtag #missionkeepyoursmile.
    · Send us your story, and with your permission, we can post it on this blog

There are a number of ways you can help this cause other than these listed. Please help us make this message go viral. There is too much hate in the world, and we are working to change society for the better. Remember to use #missionkeepyoursmile. Thank you for your time.

Follow me and the blog out on social media.

Twitter: @lexa_moon
Instagram: @lexa_moon_official
Facebook: www.facebook.com/missionkeepyoursmile

This blog is sponsored by: Refuse to Cooperate